Wednesday 1 August 2018

Another Night of Normality

February 10, 2016
So it happened again...  I forgot to do a basic task that I should have remembered and went straight home.
I keep forgetting how much my babies eat.  Formula isn't cheap but we have been getting help from my parents so it is working out.  I don't take the help for granted and for every time we receive help I am working to make sure that a little of the money we save is being put away.

Well we ended up at the Chinese buffet again.  I think it was because of the Lunar new year.  Just the facebook posts of people enjoying grandiose meals we felt just a little left out.  It was a fun dinner and Breanna was just cuter than a button.  Can that be even possible.  Who gave the standard of a button being the base line being cute.  Off topic again.

Brian From the Future: Aug 1, 2018
These should have been Twitter posts... LOL.  It is also funny how I ended up saying I am saving money and now I am at a Chinese buffet...  This is how I got fat #ChineseBuffet.  I just started to learn how to use twitter at the beginning of this year properly... I think.  It is fun commenting on these old posts.  Also there were about two more paragraphs talking about work so obviously that need to be edited out.  Well onto the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment