Monday 18 February 2013

So another day ends.  It is not 2am but it is getting pretty late.  The time is  11:30 am Mountain Standard time.  I just placed my phone on its charger and hope that my iPhone doesn't crap out due to the new OS update Apple put out.  It has been a while since my last Blog post.  A lot has changed since January 4th 2013.  My daughter was born on that day and boy things have changed.  I thought I had no time to my self to begin with.  Now it litter ally is no time to myself.  I have to sneak away sometimes to get a little peace and quiet.

Now don't get me wrong.  I love my little girl so much and wife is just amazing being a mother.  I just want to try and get a little time to reflect on the days events and just relax.  People always say, "Now that you have a kid say good bye to everything you once knew".  I really don't believe that is the case.  One can find peace even if it is only for 5 minutes.  Remembering to enjoy those 5 minutes is the key.  I will try and keep this thought in my head as I take a breather from work and from home while I am alone in the car driving.  I think it is a good practice to have.

This past weekend I have played the closed Beta of SimCity 5.  I was quite happy playing such an intuitive game.  I spent a few hours playing it while my parents took care of my baby and my wife went out to do some shopping.  Savoring every minute of being on the computer.  I think I will be using SimCity 5 to let off steam and relax at the end of the day.  I have to upgrade the computer but I think that is going to be alright as I have been using hand me down computers for a very long time.

Sleep beckons...  Thanks for reading.  I hope to continue doing this on a regular basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment